Here we have gbrainy 2.2.0, a major release. gbrainy is a game that challenges your logic, verbal, calculation and memory abilities.
What's new in version 2.2.0
- New games: 3 new logic games, 2 calculation games and 17 new verbal analogies
- Improved the graphics of 10 puzzles
- More mouse support in some old puzzles
- Sound support
- 3 bug fixes
Additionally, gbrainy is available for all major Linux distributions.
You can contribute to gbrainy in many ways, but actually I'm specially looking forward help on these areas:
- If you are a native English speaker and you see any English sentence that has broken grammar or it is difficult to understand please let me know
- If you are playing the game and you see a bug in any of the games please also let me know
Report any issue by fill up a bug in gbrainy bug tracking, sending a message to the gbrainy public group or just dropping me a quick message (jmas at softcatala dot org). Your help is really appreciated.
Finally I want to say thanks a lot to all the people that has participated in this release: translators, people reporting bugs, giving feedback, etc. You contribution has been key as usual!